Survey Report Says 95% Customers Recommend Zoho Creator
Just few minutes ago, a survey for Zoho Creator users was conducted. The main goal of the survey was to do customer profiling. We had to know the type of clientele we had, the variety of applications which were created the most and how pleasing the app-building experience can be to our users. We started this survey for paying users only. The profiling allowed us to concentrate more on features which required immediate attention. We had a warm response, and so were the answers. So I thought of sharing the results with all of you.
Were They Technology Savvy?
Zoho Creator stands out from a variety of form builders due to its capacity to add complicated business rules to applications. To attest its simplicity to add information to your apps, 61% of those who reacted have had no previous experience in programming languages.
Who Assisted Them?
There were those users who employed an IT professional just to help them create the apps. Few others considered asking help from Zoho Creator developers. But around 90% had designed their own apps by themselves.
Is Zoho Creator Recommendable to Others?
We firmly understand that if a customer is happy with a deal, you would certainly entice them into obtaining the most out of the database builder. In that situation, we had 95% of the respondents saying they will gladly recommend Zoho Creator as a technique for others with the same need. As for the remaining 5%, it is unthinkable as what we believe to live up with the others.
The Bottom Line
The task of Zoho Creator is to enable end-users to design custom applications by themselves. We obtained few useful insights from the survey and the results have been in line with our expectations and efforts. The outcome was very promising and advised that we areheadingto a good direction. We are grateful for all the respondents who had time to react to the survey. Do view the survey form which has served our intentions.
We would also like to know how you perceive Zoho Creator and how we can improve it. If
you’d like to share something with us, please link through Facebook and Twitter.
Microsoft 10 Version 2004 Update Causing Problems To Laptops
A digital agency discovered a powerful marketing strategy through king kong agency review that providesRead More
Are TikTok And WeChat National Security Threats?
The secret to the success of higher ed crowdfunding is the engaging portal that isRead More